Sunday, February 20, 2011

My new Friend!

Well today I got on my blog spot to find I have a new follower on my Blog! Well I don't know about all of you but this gets me all kinds of gitty inside. I don't have very many blog followers so it always cheers me up to find someone new, Well watch the little video to see how this turned out for me!!

GoAnimate.com: Followers!!! by Mad Madam

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!



 Yup it turned out my new friend was one of my coven sisters or as i refer to them as soul sisters!!!
Welcome to blog spot Wyckked!!! Love ya
Please add her
http://wonderfullywyckked.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these animations! I use them all the time and have a blast making them! The robotic voices are the best!

    I check out her blog and am following her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dark mother, Yes I got the Idea from your page. LOL I love it when you post the little animations. I had to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Inis! LOL! You are too funny, I love ya!

    ReplyDelete